Pre-print version of publications and reports are available here. They will be uploaded as they become available.
Reports and reviews
- Annotated bibliography on disability and sexuality produced for the International Foundation of Applied Disability Research: Download paper
- Final report of project: Download paper
- “The sexual lives of people with disabilities within low- and middle-income countries: A scoping study of studies published in English”. Published article in Global Health Action. Available to read here.
- “The sexual and reproductive rights and benefit derived from sexual and reproductive health services of people with physical disabilities in South Africa: beliefs of non-disabled people”. Published article in Reproductive Health Matters. Available to read here.
- “Dating persons with physical disabilities: the perceptions of South Africans without disabilities”. Published article in Culture, Health & Sexuality. Abstract can be viewed here.
For any queries about these publications or our project, please feel free to contact us via the contact page.